Sunday, October 6, 2013

Contemporary Sailboat Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Golden Sunset Sail
32 x 48 inches Oil on Canvas. SOLD 

It is at the hanging stage... hanging in the studio for me to watch. It is NOT done...but in hold while these layers dry for me to add final layering with the knife.  I am loving the energy and really give total thanks to God on this one... it has what I prayed it would have. 

So in a few days or a week, I will post a final of this painting. Thanks for your patience. These large paintings are not overnight creations. 


The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John 1:5


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist

Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment